Why are durians available in Singapore throughout the year?
The main fruiting season in Malaysia occurs from June to August, with a minor season from December to February.
1) Sabah - Fruiting from
August to December.
October being the peak season.
2) Sarawak - Fruiting, January to March
3) M.Penisular - Fruiting, June to August
4) Penang - Fruiting, June to August
5) Pahang - Flowering, in April (Major),
Fruiting, August to February
6) Philippines - Flowering, May to June
Fruiting, August to November
7) Los Banos - Fruiting, July to August
Davao City Flowering,
Jan to May
May to September
8) Indonesia - Flowering, June to September
Fruiting, October to February
9) Cambodia - Flowering, January to April
Fruiting in May
10) Sri Lanka - Flowering, March to April
Fruiting, July nto August
11) Thailnd - Fruiting, April to July
Nonthaburi - Fruiting, June 10 to 15
12) India - Fruiting, July
In Thailand, durians are now available for many months:
Mid March to June (Central & Eastern region)
July to September (Southern areas)
October to November (Chiang Mai & Northern Provinces)
In Indonesia, durians are seen from January to February, with a minor season from March to April.